Avenues Recovery Center of Maryland is seeking full and part time Addiction Counselor/Mental Health Therapists. We are a 60 day residential substance abuse treatment facility located in Calvert County. We are open 24/7, 365 days per year.
Job responsibilities are as follows:
- Individual, Group, and Family/Dyad Therapy to address behavioral health needs of the client.
- Documentation, Treatment Planning, and Relapse Prevention Planning with our multi-disciplinary treatment team.
- Awareness of Dual-Diagnosis/Co-Occurring disorders, and evidence-based interventions.
- Trauma-informed care.
- Ability to think independently, to make clinical recommendations to clients, their family, and external referrals involved in a client's care.
- Ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local regulations, including but not limited to HIPAA, confidentiality, and risk management Must be credentialed in the state of Maryland to practice alcohol and drug counseling.
The following certifications and licenses are eligible for hire: ADT, CSC-AD, CAC-AD, LCADC, LCSW, LGPC, and LCPC.
We are looking for the candidate who enjoys making a real difference in the lives of others. We offer competitive compensation, flexibility, excellent growth potential and a great working environment. We consider our employees family and have a tight knit network for support! Onsite clinical supervision is included! LGPC and LCPCs strongly encouraged to apply.
Apply today and join our team!
Avenues Recovery Center of Maryland
75 Monnett Court
Prince Frederick, MD 20678