Come work at iMind Health LLC., a leading agency in our industry in the metro area. We are looking to hire experienced Mental Health Counselors to help us keep growing. If you're hard-working and dedicated, iMind Health LLC. is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
iMind Behavioral Health offers quality mobile and outpatient behavioral health services to people with serious and persistent mental health and substance abuse disorders. We continuously strive to provide these services with integrity, honesty, and respect.
In order to continue our mission of quality care, we are seeking Mental Health Counselors to join our team, based out of Largo, Maryland.
· Conduct clinical assessments (diagnostic, psychosocial) and prepares an assessment report in a timely manner, consistent with agency standards
· Develop and implement initial and a subsequent treatment plan for supportive counseling services with client and client’s support system
· Provide individual, family, and group therapy sessions and interventions as outlined in the therapy plan, using a strengths-based approach and best practice models
· Develop a therapeutic relationship with the client’s family and includes family members in the treatment process as necessary and appropriate
· Collaborate with community agencies and professionals to coordinate appropriate care
Required Education and Experience
· Graduate of an accredited college or university with a Master’s Degree in Counseling, or a human service-related field
· Maryland license issued by the board regulating the profession in question in one of the following disciplines: psychology, psychiatry, social work, or counseling (LGPC, LCPC, LCSW-C, LMSW).
· Minimum of 2 years post-graduate experience working with children and adults experiencing DSM 5 diagnostic symptoms.
· Minimum of 2 years of experience providing best practice treatment approaches to children, young adults, and families within the community setting.
· Must have the ability to work independently with minimum supervision
· Must exhibit proficient knowledge of mental health treatment and case management.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary starting at $40.00 per hour