About Heuristic Therapeutic Services, LLC:
Heuristic Therapeutic Services is a multidisciplinary behavioral health care practice that offers Mental Health, Psychiatric Medication Management Services and PRP (Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program) services to the residents of Maryland. Our highly skilled professional staff specialize in a variety of areas and together have over 20 years of experience working with children, adolescents, adults, and families. Our vision is to promote wellness and recovery in the treatment of mental illness, behavioral health problems, and emotional concerns.
Heuristic Therapeutic Services is seeking a FullTime/PartTime Mental Health Therapist to provide therapeutic services. This individual will be responsible for providing clinical assessment/diagnostic evaluations and follow-up individual and group therapy to clients. He/she will develop and monitor treatment plans and client progress, document significant interactions, and maintain clinical charts and other reporting data. The candidate should have the ability to work with a diverse client population in a variety of treatment approaches.
Job Responsibilities: Duties and Responsibilities:
Therapist to provide clinical assessment and treatment services to assigned clients. These services may include: clinical assessments, treatment planning, individual therapy/counseling, family therapy/counseling, group therapy/counseling, crisis intervention/safety planning, treatment monitoring, evaluation, termination, and referral, and consultation and collaboration with relevant OMHC and other service providers.
· Completes all required documentation in a timely manner and ensures maintenance of complete clinical record at all times for each assigned client as directed by OMHC policies and procedures, including but not limited to:
· Responsible for scheduling appointments with clients assigned.
· Completing clinical psychosocial assessments for each new client within required timelines and updating assessments as needed.
· Completing initial and subsequent Individual Treatment Plans (ITPs) within required timelines.
· Documenting and filing progress notes within 24 hours of each psychotherapy / counseling session, and making corrections as needed within 24 hours.
· Obtaining and maintaining accurate client personal data, consents, and relevant collateral documentation
· Responding to failed appointments by clients with documented outreach and/or timely notification of discharge
· Completing all required discharge documentation within required timelines
· Maintaining all assigned client mental health charts at all times in good and complete order.
· Participates in weekly individual or group supervision with assigned clinically licensed supervisor.
· Attends and/or obtains minutes of monthly staff meetings to remain abreast of program issues, policy and procedure changes, and training content.
· Completes required agency reports.
· Performs all duties in compliance with OMHC policies and procedures and with State of Maryland COMAR 10.63 Regulations.
Contact: Sonali Sharma - firstname.lastname@example.org