POSITION: Outpatient Mental Health Therapist
Compassionate Care Services is an expanding firm in the industry in the Baltimore metro area. Currently looking to hire dedicated and caring Mental Health Therapists to provide comprehensive outpatient therapy services to adult and youth client living with mental health challenges. Therapy goals for clients set to attain personal outcomes and lead the full, meaningful lives they deserve and envision.
- ü Salary based on experience and local market conditions ($35hr-$60hr)
- ü Supervision hours provided towards LCPC Licensure
- ü Paid CEU’s
- ü Paid Training & Development
- ü Remote Work Flexibility
- ü PPE supplies provided
Responsibilities for Outpatient Mental Health Therapist
- Ø Complete comprehensive clinical assessments for adults and youth with a wide variety of mental health, developmental disability, and substance abuse challenges.
- Ø Determine service need(s) and medical necessity, formulating comprehensive treatment plans that are individualized to the specific client needs and are based on clinical experience and knowledge. Submit treatment authorizations to the state’s vendor.
- Ø Utilize various, best-practice therapy modalities of treatment, providing individual and group therapy services to promote optimum mental health and overall well-being.
- Ø Provide psycho-education on self-management skills building tools. Provide clinical consultation and work in partnership with individuals and families, other staff members and community stakeholders in carrying out the goals and objectives of the treatment plan. Prepare/obtain correspondence and reports as necessary to implement effective assessments, treatment plans and therapy services.
- Ø Refer individuals inquiring about services or on service to appropriate community agencies and resources.
- Ø Provide clinical and technical assistance to Agency staff in case conceptualization, development, and/or implementation of treatment plans.
- Ø Attend Clinical Review Team sessions, clinical staffing meetings and QA Audit team sessions, as requested or assigned. These break out groups allow for development of clinical knowledge, ensure quality provisions and review of chart/documentation accuracy.
- Ø Prepare and maintain all state, local, federal and company documentation, treatment records and reports.
Qualifications for Mental Health Therapist
- o Master’s degree in counseling or a related discipline
- o Valid license as an LCPC or LGPC
- o Maintain professional licensure and/or certification throughout employment with this agency
- o Ability to work as a team member and cooperatively
- o Must be able to work flexible work schedule including evenings and weekends on occasion
- o Superb organizational skills
- o Excellent written and oral communication skills
- o Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with mentally or emotionally disabled persons and their families
Contact or Send resume to