Tri-Hearts, LLC is seeking a part-time Rehabilitation Specialist with a minimum of 1 year PRP, or related, experience. The role of the Rehabilitation Specialist includes: • Supervise and train Rehabilitation Counselors (RCs) to facilitate the development and implementation of the Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program (PRP) that reflect the needs of clients and ensuring that the clients are receiving the appropriate services, as outlined in their Individual Rehabilitation Plan (IRP). • Assist upper-management with staffing, hiring and staff trainings. • Being able to educate, monitor, supervise and support RCs in the PRP. • Review and approve all assigned Rehabilitation Counselor clinical documentation including client charts/binders, assessments, IRPs, progress notes, monthly summaries, therapists collaborations and discharge plans. • Facilitate monthly staff meetings. • Enforce company policies, JCO Standards and COMAR regulatory requirements. Required license or certification: LGSW, LCSW-C, LGPC, LCPC,
Email resume to Chardeman@triheartsllc.com
Tri-Hearts Counseling is a group practice in Baltimore, MD and will be expanding services to Prince George County. We offer therapy for individuals, couples and families. We are looking for an experienced LCPC,LCSW, LGPC, and LMSW to work Remotely temporarily and in-office once the pandemic is over.
Applicant will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide counseling therapy to individuals and families using a variety of modalities
- Assess, diagnose, complete treatment plans in a timely manner.
- Complete progress notes using EHR therapy Notes.
- Minimum of 3 years experience providing counseling therapy to individuals, couples and families.
-Attend Bi-weekly Clinical Meetings.
-Supervision is available.
- Schedule Remotely: M-F (Flexible)
Interested Applicants Email resume to : Chardeman@triheartsllc.com
Open Conversations: Counseling and Assessments is looking to hire competent, compassionate and enthusiastic clinicians seeking to work a full-time or part-time schedule minimum 15 sessions per week. Our team of clinicians have a vast range of competencies and skills. We are looking for candidates to join our growing practice.
Counselors are responsible for the following duties:
Assessing mental health conditions and disorders
Providing psychotherapy sessions
Creating treatment plans and goals
Input and use electronic progress note writing and treatment planning system
Intake, concurrent and discharge sessions
Diagnosing mental disorders
Providing counseling to a wide variety of groups
Furthering the understanding of human growth and development
Performing research and evaluations to gather data, inform decision-making or assist larger groups or communities in making positive change
Helping people improve their lives, careers and family situations
Creating safe social and cultural communities in which children, adolescents, adults and the elderly can work to improve their live
Manage electronic paperwork and files for patients and clients
Work with a team of clinicians to improve your Mental Healthcare practice and craft
In-house Supervision provided (Individual and Group)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time (Minimum 15 hours per week)
***Clinical Office Manager is available to assist with all concurrent needs of clinicians from scheduling to managing clinical platform.
To keep our clients, patients and clinicians safe, we have implemented full telehealth practices for our location. Additional updates are forthcoming as we navigate this season of uncertainty. In-Person Office hours are available Thank you.
Seeking part-time individual familiar with HIPPA regulations and resolving submittal guidelines. Very flexible times and days available. Please contact
Loretta Elizalde, LCPC
COUNSELOR I – LIMITED TERM GRANT FUNDED
SALARY $26.52 Hourly
Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply THIS IS A LIMITED TERM GRANT FUNDED POSITION (LTGF)
The Prince George’s County Health Department is seeking qualified applicants to fill multiple LTGF Counselor I positions for the Jail Based Substance Abuse Treatment Program, the Offender Reentry Program, The Circuit Court Problem Solving Court, Assessment and Case Management Unit, and the Temporary Cash Assistance (TCA) Program within its Behavioral Health Services Division. Many of these positions are long-term grant funded with medical benefits.
These are entry level professional counseling positions, whereby the incumbents provide treatment or clinical case management services to individuals who are detained at the County's Department of Corrections (DOC) and are either self-referred or referred by DOC's Treatment Advisory Board (TBA), or Prince George's County Problem Solving Courts. Other positions provide screening and assessments for persons referred by Probation and Parole and the Department of Social Services. The incumbents are supervised and evaluated by a Program Manager in accordance with Departmental rules, policies, and procedures.
EXAMPLES OF WORK
· Screen and assess clients for substance abuse/mental health treatment;
· Conduct psycho-education, substance abuse, and co-occurring treatment using evidenced-based curriculums including, living balance, Substance Abuse Men's Trauma Recovery and Empowerment Model (SA-M-TREM), decision points; criminal and addictive thinking, co-occurring disorders;
· Complete screening, consent, and referrals in Electronic Medical Records (EMR)Schedule intake/assessment appointments for clients with positive screening results and provides case management;
· Monitor client compliance with treatment until discharge;
· Prepare and submit screening logs; and,
· Perform other tasks and duties assigned, which may not be specifically listed in the position description; however, are within the general occupational category and responsibility level typically associated with the employee's class of work.
Master's degree from an accredited college or university in Business or Public administration, Social Services, Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, or other related fields with experience in counseling. Applicants must possess and maintain a valid Counselor License issued by the Maryland State Board of Professional Counselors and Therapists or Maryland Board of Social Work. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered. EACH CANDIDATE MUST INCLUDE INFORMATION THAT CLEARLY DEMONSTRATES THE ABOVE QUALIFICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Three years (3) years of demonstrated professional experience, which involves counseling and assisting client populations with substance abuse, emotional, behavioral, or related disorders and the ability to conduct group and individual counseling sessions. CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT: Upon selection, the candidate must possess one of the following licenses/certifications.
1. LCPC: Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor
2. LGPC: Licensed Graduate Professional Counselor
3. LCADC: Licensed Clinical Alcohol and Drug Counselor
4. LGADC: Licensed Graduate Alcohol and Drug Counselor
5. LCSW-C: Licensed Certified Social Worker–Clinical
6. LCSW: Licensed Certified Social Worker
7. LMSW: Licensed Masters Social Worker
8. LCP: Licensed Clinical Psychologist
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT: Upon selection, the candidate must:
1. Pass a thorough background investigation
2. Pass a drug screen and submit to subsequent random drug screens.
3. Possess and maintain a valid driver's license.
DURATION OF ELIGIBILITY:
Candidates will be selected from a temporary register of eligibles, which will become effective approximately four (4) weeks after the closing date. Once a selection has been made, the register will expire.
ELIGIBILITY TO WORK: Under the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, an employer is required to hire only U.S. citizens and lawfully authorized alien workers. Applicants who are selected for employment will be required to show and verify authorization to work in the United States. This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S., only after an offer has been accepted and the Form I-9 is completed. For information on E-Verify, or if you believe the County has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) at 888-897-7781 or visit their website at dhs.gov/e-verify. CLOSING DATE: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
HOW TO APPLY: Please contact Dr. Aljami at 240-470-6429 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Prince George's County Government is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Committed to Diversity in the Workplace
Avenues Recovery of Prince Frederick, MD is seeking to hire full-time and part-time Therapists!
We are looking for the candidate who enjoys making a real difference in the lives of others. We offer competitive compensation, flexibility, excellent growth potential and a great working environment. We consider our employees family and have a tight knit network for support! Onsite clinical supervision is included! LGPC and LCPCs strongly encouraged to apply.
Avenues Recovery of Prince Frederick, MD is a unique community-based residential style 60-day program that's truly customized to the needs and unique circumstances of each individual. The freshly remodeled contemporary facilities have a vibrant decor and environment, removing the barrier of institutionalized treatment. Truly a one-of-a-kind facility with a one-of-a-kind clinical team.
The Therapist is responsible for assessing and providing treatment to individuals struggling with addiction issues and, when recommended, their significant others. The role of the Therapist is to support individuals on their journey of recovery by educating them on the skills needed to maintain long-term recovery.
Specific job responsibilities are as follows:
The Therapist will be thoroughly committed to the Mission of the organization and should have proven leadership, coaching, and relationship management experience.
Concrete demonstrable experience and other qualifications include but are not limited to the following:
Credentials Required -Any of the following:
Apply today and join our happy team at Avenues Recovery of Prince Frederick, MD!
Avenues Recovery Center of Maryland
125 Fairground Road
Prince Frederick, MD 20678
The Therapy Nook, LLC is a growing private practice in Upper Marlboro, MD providing therapy for individuals, couples and families. We are looking for an experienced LCPC or LCMFT to work virtually during the pandemic, and in-office once the pandemic is over. Applicant should be credentialed with Carefirst/BCBS and able to be credentialed under the practice as well.
- Provide counseling therapy to individuals, couples and families using a variety of modalities
- Assess, diagnose, complete treatment plans and progress notes in a timely manner
- Schedule In-Office: Mondays, Tuesdays (am), Wednesdays (am), Friday (pm), Saturday (pm) and Sundays (Flexible)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $65.00 - $90.00 per hour
Bethesda Play Therapy and Healing, LLC is seeking a part-time licensed psychotherapist, with room to grow, with a specialization in child and adolescent therapy. The ideal candidate must be licensed in the State of Maryland as a Psychologist, Clinical Social Worker, Marriage and Family Therapist, or Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor. The position requires evening and/or weekend work. Play therapy supervision available. Please email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
About Heuristic Therapeutic Services, LLC:
Heuristic Therapeutic Services is a multidisciplinary behavioral health care practice that offers Mental Health, Psychiatric Medication Management Services and PRP (Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program) services to the residents of Maryland. Our highly skilled professional staff specialize in a variety of areas and together have over 20 years of experience working with children, adolescents, adults, and families. Our vision is to promote wellness and recovery in the treatment of mental illness, behavioral health problems, and emotional concerns.
Heuristic Therapeutic Services is seeking a FullTime/PartTime Mental Health Therapist to provide therapeutic services. This individual will be responsible for providing clinical assessment/diagnostic evaluations and follow-up individual and group therapy to clients. He/she will develop and monitor treatment plans and client progress, document significant interactions, and maintain clinical charts and other reporting data. The candidate should have the ability to work with a diverse client population in a variety of treatment approaches.
Job Responsibilities: Duties and Responsibilities:
Therapist to provide clinical assessment and treatment services to assigned clients. These services may include: clinical assessments, treatment planning, individual therapy/counseling, family therapy/counseling, group therapy/counseling, crisis intervention/safety planning, treatment monitoring, evaluation, termination, and referral, and consultation and collaboration with relevant OMHC and other service providers.
· Completes all required documentation in a timely manner and ensures maintenance of complete clinical record at all times for each assigned client as directed by OMHC policies and procedures, including but not limited to:
· Responsible for scheduling appointments with clients assigned.
· Completing clinical psychosocial assessments for each new client within required timelines and updating assessments as needed.
· Completing initial and subsequent Individual Treatment Plans (ITPs) within required timelines.
· Documenting and filing progress notes within 24 hours of each psychotherapy / counseling session, and making corrections as needed within 24 hours.
· Obtaining and maintaining accurate client personal data, consents, and relevant collateral documentation
· Responding to failed appointments by clients with documented outreach and/or timely notification of discharge
· Completing all required discharge documentation within required timelines
· Maintaining all assigned client mental health charts at all times in good and complete order.
· Participates in weekly individual or group supervision with assigned clinically licensed supervisor.
· Attends and/or obtains minutes of monthly staff meetings to remain abreast of program issues, policy and procedure changes, and training content.
· Completes required agency reports.
· Performs all duties in compliance with OMHC policies and procedures and with State of Maryland COMAR 10.63 Regulations.
Contact: Sonali Sharma - firstname.lastname@example.org
Continuum Wellness Center LLC is currently looking for Independent Licensed Professional Counselors to join our interdisciplinary team at our Wellness Centers in Catonsville and Glen Burnie Maryland. You will become an integrated member of our wellness program to include, diabetes, weight-management, addiction medicine. We are looking for a therapist with experience in food-insecurities, emotional-eating, anxiety, depression, substance abuse disorders. The ideal candidate must be licensed in the State of Maryland as a Ph.D. Psychologist, Clinical Social Worker, or Licensed Clinical Professional Counselors.
Contact: Lynn Williams - email@example.com
LCPCM | P.O. Box 7762, Wilmington, NC 28406 • 443-370-1255 • firstname.lastname@example.org