Aspire Counseling and Wellness is dedicated to helping people live happy, fulfilling lives. Our mission is to help people get from where they are to where they want to be. We understand that sometimes people feel stuck- in their job, in a relationship, in their pain, in their struggle- and they need a little help to move forward. That’s where we come in. We work with our clients to identify what’s holding them back and help them create and implement plans to move forward.
The clinicians in our practice work in several specialty areas, including couples work; pregnancy related mood disorders; miscarriage, stillbirth, and infant loss; life transition challenges; family relationship issues; and career counseling.
We are specifically looking for candidates who have experience working with/ want to work with youth, families, couples, trauma (including racial trauma), and life transition challenges. This position is currently 100% remote, although the opportunity to work in-person may be an option in the near future.
- Honest, ethical, reliable, and kind
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly
- Detail oriented
- Ability to communicate with compassion and empathy
- Strong ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
- Have strong organizational skills to manage their clients and scheduling
- Opportunity to build a case load over time
Licensing Required: LGPC*, LGMFT*, LCPC, LMFT, LCSW-C
Other Requirements: Part time clinicians must be able to work a minimum of 13 hours a week, and full time clinicians must be able to work a minimum of 24 hours per week. Clinicians must be willing to work with insurance (we will get you credentialed) and self-pay clients.
*must have own supervision (but we can help you find it!)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $55.00 - $65.00 per hour
Full benefits are for full-time employees only, however limited benefits are available for part-time employees.
- 401(k) matching
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Birthday PTO
- Professional development assistance
- Health & Wellness Benefit
- Childcare Benefit
- Content Marketing Bonuses
Interested parties should email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.