Just Ducky Behavioral Health is a new and rapidly expanding Mental Health office in Linthicum Heights, MD. We are supportive, professional and rewarding. We provide a supportive environment and encourage work/ life balance.
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Work-from-home days
- Casual work attire
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
Our Mission: Mental health issues continue to be seen as a taboo topic and seeking help is only now starting to become acceptable. We work to break down barriers to receiving treatment such as access and finances. We also strive to break the stigma around what counseling is. Many people still have the image of laying on a couch and the counselor asking "and how does that make you feel" or just repeating what they said without any further comment. Laughter really is the best medicine and through combining laughter and other therapeutic modalities our clients realize that therapy can be fun and enlightening. Now it isn't all jokes and stories there is hard work to be done but knowing that some of that work will not leave them in tears makes way for the harder stuff and creates a strong therapeutic bond. Help us break the stigmas surrounding mental health and counseling.
Just Ducky Behavioral Health is currently seeking a well-spoken and eager individual who is passionate about mental healthcare and fully licensed (either LCPC or LCSW-C). Our ideal candidate will be a fast learner and strong communicator, who can motivate people to follow their treatment plan. The successful candidate will gain experience working with clients ages 13 - adults with varying mental health and substance issues in outpatient office and telehealth settings.
- Perform initial assessment of patients.
- Work directly with patients to create a treatment plan
- Complete accurate records in a timely manner.
- Use a variety of treatment methods with .
- Monitor patient data and development.
If you are committed to helping others and growing your skills, this is the position for you.
Candidates must be self-motivated, organized, and able to complete professional notes for each session in a timely manner (using Valant). This position is for an licensed counselor (LCSW-C, or LCPC)
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Degree required: Master’s Degree, Psy D, or Ph.D. in Social Work or Counseling
- Licensure Required: Licensure in the state of Maryland. Must be LCPC or LCSW-C. At this time, we are unable to bring on graduate-level clinicians.
- Preferred: Two years of experience in outpatient mental health services with adults and/ or adolescents. LGBTQ Friendly. Those with experience or interest in working with ex-offenders are encouraged to apply.
- Hiring both W4 and independent contractors.
- Job Type: Full-time
Benefits: W4 employees qualify for 20 days of paid time off, 6 holidays, Monthly Healthcare stipend, ability to work from home, in office or a mixture.
Interested send resume to email@example.com