The Montgomery County Department of Correction and Rehabilitation is seeking a licensed Therapist to work for the department's Medical and Behavioral Health Services Division. The Therapist's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to: providing direct psychotherapy, clinical case management, crisis intervention, group therapy, and assessment and diagnostic evaluation and treatment for the inmates at the Montgomery County Correctional Facility in Boyds, MD. Schedules vary and there are several positions open. Position is open to LGPCs. Montgomery County Government offers excellent benefits, competitive salary, opportunities for advancement, paid CEUs, and this position is eligible for a public safety pension. If selected for this position, you would be part of an amazing team of excellent clinicians who provide great support for their clients and for one another.
Skills we are looking for include the following:
- Experience providing crisis intervention;
- Experience conducting suicide assessment;
- Experience providing clinical therapeutic services;
- Experience treating clients with mental health and substance abuse disorders and;
- Experience working with individuals with behavioral health needs.
Salary range: Minimum: $70,119- Maximum $112,267
Please contact Laurie Mombay, email@example.com, for any questions. You may apply online at https://www.montgomerycountymd.gov/HR/Recruitment/MCGCareers.html