Greater Chesapeake is looking for a therapist for a remote position. We use Therapy Notes EHR. Must be willing to see adults and children. Must have evening availability since you will be scheduled to see children. Adults can be scheduled during the day. Saturdays are paid at a higher rate. The position is remote; however we have 2 office locations in the Baltimore Metro Area if you ever want to see your patients in person. This is a 1099 Contractor Position. We will consider an LGPC ($40-$65 per hour) and we'll pay for your Supervision. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Our work environment includes:
- Work-from-home days
- Growth opportunities
- Regular social events
- On-the-job training
- Flexible working hours
- Communicate with clients and families to assess their needs and determine treatment options.
- Develop a treatment plan with the client and his or her family.
- Address mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, and substance abuse.
- Work with clients and their families to reduce symptoms and improve quality of life.
- Educate clients about the nature of mental illness, its treatment, and available resources.
- Counsel clients on topics such as communication problems, family relationships, and stress management.
- Aid in the development of individualized discharge plans that outlines treatment goals, including future care or treatment needs.
- Work collaboratively within GCHW on interdisciplinary teams as well as with other outside agencies to support the individual client.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $80.00 - $115.00 per hour
- Choose your own hours
- Evening shift
- LCPC, LGPC from Maryland (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Baltimore, MD 21239